About Us

Monday, June 27, 2005

Oh to wish to afford a maid... LOL

Maid? What? I so wish. DH and I are having family over this weekend for a BBQ/Pool party for the 3rd of July... We are tackling a room a night for the rest of the week. Tonight DH cleaned the Kitchen. YEAH.. I hate that job. I cleaned the living room. Cleaning included top of the tv stand.. yikes the dust bunnies were huge... and then the ceiling fan and window sills. I hate it that our house is so dusty. I blame it on 2 things, Dog/cat(3 dogs and 1 cat) hair and then I use baby power each day after my shower. I swear baby power leaves a coating of power all over the house. Yikes.

I admit I hate to clean. I would rather walk 2 miles in the 99 degree heat instead of cleaning house in the AC.

You? Do you like it or did you find a way to afford to hire a maid/cleaning service?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to hire a cleaning lady!! I hate to clean too and don't do it as often as I should! My house is not horrible, I keep it picked up but to really clean?

We're getting ready for our party too - the getting ready part sucks!!

Jenn

Adam said...

Hi, I am conducting a survey of St. Louis area Bloggers for my Masters dissertation and have selected your Blog from its listing on www.stlbloggers.com. Your participation in my online survey would be greatly appreciated and would only take around 5-10 minutes to complete. The survey can be reached at the following address
http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?id=102452

There has been some concern that this is SPAM, so hopefully my introductory weblog can verify that I am who I say I am: www.weblogsurvey.blogspot.com

Thank you!
Adam