About Us

Thursday, May 03, 2007

typing in shadows

wow, got my eyes dialated tonight at 6:30 pm and I am still having a bunch of problems being able to focus. I miss being able to read others blogs tonight for their updates and sending out support and continuing the journey update here, but it has taken me several minutes to type this out basically unable to read what I type and trusting my fingers to do the jtalking. Be back tomorrow with more updates. Gotta print shipping lables for the items I consigned on Ebay for a friendl and then go eat longhorn steak and chicken with the 60.00 gift card my coworkers got me for Administrative Professionals day. LOL Or as I blike to call it, Me day. Flowers, cards and a gift card to the local steak house. Yum.

TGIF in a few hours.

yawn... gotta go rest my blurry eyes. (BTW, i stronlgy suggest to have someone drive you there and back for eye dialation. hehe.. driving on the city streets in a low vision state is not safe at all. Especially when when people on gravois like to just walk out in front of you in the middle of the street and not at the stop light corneers.

No comments: