About Us

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

so thats what the problem was....

Adenomyosis

All I can say is I had heard about this and heard it was painful, now I have lived it and it all makes sense. I had endometriosis trapped in my uterine wall all this time. No wonder I could not carry a baby to viability. No wonder I bled like a stuffed pig, no wonder all my years of pain. I had endometriosis removed 4 times stage 4 and now this? WOW.

My OB is a savior. I can't wait to have a pain free month ahead of me after I recoupe.

The pain ... I can't describe it. The bleeding, 80-90 tampons a cycle and 30 pads on a bad cycle. COMBINED damnitalready.

So I will be blessed to have a pain free life ahead of me having removed this defective uterus now. Healing is the hard part, especially emotionally. I am so sorry I could not carry a baby for my husband, but I know there is a baby out there for us to hold and love and cherish.

ok, percocet is working .. off to bed.


can't wait for the sunny days ahead of no more uterine pain.

4 comments:

Dana said...

I'm so glad that everything went okay. I'll be praying for a speedy recovery, both physically and emotionally.

Mich said...

I wish you a speedy recovery--take it easy and don't jump back into life too soon. I'm glad it all went well!!

Mich said...

I wish you a speedy recovery--take it easy and don't jump back into life too soon. I'm glad it all went well!!

Mich said...

I wish you a speedy recovery--take it easy and don't jump back into life too soon. I'm glad it all went well!!