About Us

Monday, September 08, 2008

Fall times brings us to baby resale events . Kid Mania's . Baby Mania's...deals and free items too

Ok, so far these are the events I have listed. IF YOU KNOW OF ANY OTHER SALES IN AND AROUND ST. LOUIS, PLEASE EMAIL ME OR POST TO ME and how to get ahold of you for details. I so need a wagon, clothes, shoes and games for her to play (I'll start looking hard for these items after her birthday party on the 27th. shaking my head, I still can't believe she is going to be 1 year old.

Mehlville High School Baby mania sale (outside) on October 4th 2008. : this is what the craigslist ad said:
Upcoming Baby Mania Sales
The dates for Baby Mania have been set. The fall sale will be October 4th and the Spring 2009 sale will be May 2nd!!!
http://www.mehlville-moms-club.org/

The Mother Of Twins Club sale is Saturday September 27 open to the public for a 1.00 entrance fee from 1 - 3 pm. BOOOHIIIISSSSSS, I can't go to this sale this year. BUT for a good reason. We will be celebrating Julia's first Birthday party on her Birthday that day. YEAH!

next :
HUGE Kids & Baby Consignment Sale - RE-SALE EVENT!
Price: Free

Street address: 1420 S. Sappington Rd, Crestwood, 63126 View map
Location: St. Louis
Date Listed: Aug-16-08

HUGE Kids & Baby Consignment Sale - Resale Event!

**** NOW REGISTERING SELLERS - all are welcome! ****

LOCATION:
St. Elizabeth’s Gym
1420 S. Sappington Rd., Crestwood, MO 63126
(2 blocks north of Crestwood Plaza)

DATE:
Saturday, September 27th, 8:00am - 5:00pm
Sunday, September 28th, 8:30am - 12:30pm (since I can't go Saturday, I bet I'll find a way to go Sunday!
(most items 50% off on Sunday!)

FREE ADMISSION TO SHOP!
YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT BARGAINS YOU MAY FIND!
1000’s of Gently Used, Quality Items for KIDS: Kids Clothing Sizes Newborn - Size 16 * Baby gear * TOYS, TOYS, TOYS! * Costumes * Outdoor Toys * Dancewear * Shoes Puzzles & Board Games * Videos & DVD's * Sports equipment * Strollers * Books * Bikes & Scooters * Crib & Youth bedding Wagons * Maternity Clothes * Electronic toys * Kids Room Decor

WANT ACCESS TO THE BEST BARGAINS?? Volunteers SHOP FIRST!
Volunteers and Consignors shop at a private presale the night before the sale opens to the public! New volunteers and consignors are always welcome!

FOR MORE INFO: www.StorkLady.net




xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


OMG.. I can't wait to show you the "alley" finds my sister called me about tonight. A daycare was cleaning out their old playground items and they setit all out by the dumpster so we swarmed and took what we thought was usable. My sister knows one of the guys putting the stuff out so maybe in the future we can just show up and take the items down for them for free for us to have for free!!

something similar to this...
http://www.littletikes.com/toys/endless-adventures-slide-hide-tower.aspx?Ne=5&N=26+13


oh and I found this slide on the curb by my sisters neighborhood. A little tikes slide like this one. http://www.littletikes.com/toys/Image-Zoom.aspx?ProductID=2660&MediaID=JPD4574F_OL.jpg&BackupImage=productimages/full/JPD4574F_full.jpg

then my sister found this coupe car in the alley next to me.. (These items are not trashed at all: http://www.littletikes.com/toys/cozy-coupe-ii-car.aspx?Ne=1&N=26+140

No comments: