About Us

Friday, July 11, 2008

score! Thank you craigslist for the sellers of toys!




This is my score for the week for Julia. Fisher Price laugh and learn Home. I found it on craigslist this past week for 30.00. SWEET DEAL. All parts there except for 1 of the plastic balls. The seller told me she will look for it at home again.

My daughter LOVES it. I cleaned it up and then she played with it for over a 1/2 hour last night before bedtime. I'll have to try and get a picture of her enjoying this bargain of a great learning toy!

latest of Julia milestones... She is saying "hawwwoowwww" when she puts her phone up to her ear now. (score from the resale shop for 66 cents with working batteries!)

1 comment:

Becki said...

Looks like fun! Maggie holds the real phone, my cell phone or her toy phone up to her ear and says, "HIEEEEE."