About Us

Friday, August 17, 2007

cleaning house on a friday night?

Yes, that would be me. Well, actually, DH did a good job of it the day before, but I had my own duties to follow up on tonight. We are hosting Dh's immediate family tomorrow for a bbq/swim. Ahhhh, Great weather, great day for the pool (which still harbors some green stuff that no shock-it will kill after those freakin' hot days last week ).

I swear I wish I could justify hiring a cleaning lady to dust and vac a few times a week. Bahahaha. Dream on. I just can't spend that kind of money until I win the lottery(or should i say "we" win the lottery, Come on hubby, hit those big #'s).

I can't wait to have some good home delicious bbq tomorrow.

Yum.

I gotta charge up the camera so I can get a few snapshots of our two nieces and one nephew and DH's family.

I hate the prep for the bbq, but the reward is great to have everyone here.

Oh, I gotta remember to get out the envelope with names in it for drawing for the Christmas exchange.

No comments: