About Us

Friday, May 27, 2005

signs signs everywhere there are signs...

I am folding laundry tonight, yup-such a boring life that stayed home from work today and did nothing so I am doing laundry at this hour on a Friday night-what a life, I hang up dh's shirt, pants, my great second hand finds.....and what do I find????????????????

a child's sock. White ankle sock for a child maybe the age of 3 or 5 yrs old. Hmmmmmmmm

See, when going through IF, I tend to take signs of things like this and analyze them..... like asking if this is a GOOD sign for our inching into this FET cycle for it to help towards a + outcome? hehe of course I think crazy like that, but hey, if it brings on the positive thoughts and feelings more power to me.

I asked DH whos sock was it, he got a strange wrinkle between his eye brows and shrugged his shoulders like he did not know, well of course he did not, but it was funny to ask him.

Maybe this is a good sign?

HELLYEAH.

No comments: