About Us

Friday, March 25, 2005

the ol' witch is knocking

cousin spot is here.... and boy let me tell you about the PMS I have on this here provera I am done taking now... OMG.. I can't even stand myself. You know, those days when you just want to sleep because every time you do something, touch something, breathe.... it falls apart and just goes plain wrong... well that is me today.

I can't stand myself. AF is a knockin' and I acutally need her to barge in and take over. I hope this blood clot resolves too.

I go back the 5th instead of the 4th.. Dr. Ahlering is not in on the 4th so they called to reschedule me on the 5th. Fine.. I will go in and then take the rest of the day off for a ME day... hehe.. A nice massage sounds good, right? I deserve one, right?

Speaking of massages, where should I go? Scandals? Face & body or do you have a suggestion? Local to St. Louis and only max of 20 miles away, ok?


bec

No comments: