About Us

Saturday, January 17, 2009

bargain city is my middle name

The Purple Cow, a childrens resale shop in town, had some SWEET deals yesterday on gymboree and gap outfits(30% off some color tagged items. I also found out they are having a sale starting next weekend. Hummmm, Looks like I'll be filling more of Julia's spring / summer wardrobe.

You can't beat a brand new with tags Gymboree 3 piece Valentines outfit for 12.00, retailed for $54.50. Yes, I am not one that pays much for outfits, but these were too cute to pass up for 12.00. So what if it was the 2007 line, it is good quality clothes and wear very well.

I also got a gap outfit, another 2 piece gymboree outfit and 3 dvd's for Julia there. I didn't spend over 35.00. I usually don't do resale shops, but since yard sale season has not opened up yet for 2009, I was itching for some bargains. ahhhh, satisfied.

Holy crap, I just connected with an old play buddy/grade school friend on facebook. I am so addicted to facebook

1 comment:

Kathy G said...

When my boys were toddlers, I bought most of their clothes at consignment stores. There was one in Manchester (that got bought out when they improved 141) that was my fall-back, although I had others I visited.

Couldn't beat the prices!