About Us

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

email updates from the agency

we get a monthly update from our agency and this month it includes the hard work our agency owner/sw has been doing . She sent out over 500 letters of contact to many differnt places. I sure hope that we can get a possible situation or two or ... come along out of all her hard work. I know she is pulling for us all. I am not sure how many couples are with her now, I will have to email her and ask... but I do have hope that maybe something might come along in the next couple of months. I sure hope DH's saying that this will be a great Christmas hunch is right!! Please keep your fingers crossed that our agency gets MANY contacts from potential birthmother situations.

Keeping my Chin up.
working hard on selling things to raise the funds
having fun, that is the relaxing part.

No comments: