About Us

Thursday, March 26, 2009

we fall down the stairs and then she has her 18 mo check up......

ahhhh, my lovely knee on my left leg gave out on me while carrying Julia down the front concrete steps this afternoon on the way to the ped's office for her 18 mmonth check up. No blood, just scraped up palms, fingers and a little side of her head and Oh my knee. Not so much scraped up knee, but already turning nice yellow and green bruise colors.

The doc looked her over and said she is great, no need to worry about the fall since it was just a wisp of scrape marks on her head and fingers. She must have fallen on my purse for the most part. Nothing better to do this so un-graceful fall in front of the neighbor, who just happened to get out of his suv at the same time I yelled "OH NO" and we went down. He helped check on us both and helped pick up some of the diaper bag items that fell out. Lord knows julia needs her "mimi" (new word for binkie). LOL

I say my MOMMYEGO was just crushed. I had not done anything this bad to our child and hope to never do anything again. No, I won't list the bad things that COULD happen because I don't want to have nightmares about that that has not happened yet.

Julia came in at a slow weight gain, she is now 23lbs 3 oz, which is down to 45% average on scale from the 50 she was at last time. No concerns from the doc though. . let me look back as I think that might be even less than last weigh in, I'll post them later.
Her height on the other hand is 75% at 32 3/4 " tall. I do believe this is much taller. Again, I'll have to go back and check her stats from the last visit to the ped.

Happy 17 month Birthday sweetie

No comments: