About Us

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Let the happy week begin

Praying that this is a happy week for many many out there in the job world! My husband, that he gets a contract extension on his job, that at&t does not strike, or it will put a huge financial strain on my extended family.

Lets make this happy.

Sunday I am thankful for the time we got to spend with a very excited 17 month old that wanted to play outside, even while cold and windy (snow was gone by time we got outside).

Thankful for my husband, daughter and families.

Thankful for a great nights sleep last night (tonight< not looking so good as it is 12:15 and I have to get up in 5.5 hours to get ready for work. LOL)

Thankful for two very very patitent puppies that don't snap at Julia when she climbs on them or sticks her hand in their dog food bowl when they are eating. God BLess then for that!

Thankful My DH cooked the pork tenderloin on the grill (well, at least part of the way since we ran out of propane. He finished it in the oven. YUM.


Prayers and Thanks is how I got through the day today.

No comments: