About Us

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Please go vote and Happy National Adoption Awareness Month



I don't talk politics on my blog. BUT I BEG OF YOU to go vote on Tuesday, November 4, 2008. I am one that says if you don't vote then you should not speak negative of any one thing that goes wrong by government standards in your life. Your voice is in your right to vote so go exercise that right and have a voice!

Secondly, This month of November is National Adoption Awareness Month. stay tuned for more posts on this subject.

Adoption is a part of our lives that will always be celebrated! I say CELEBRATED with a smile and warm heart. Thankful for our daughter and her birthmother! Adoption touches the lives of so many we know and are so proud to say it is and always will be a part of lives we will cherish. Thanks to a wonderful local St. Louis adoption support group, Infertility and Adoption Support, I have been able to be educated and can help educate those that are interested in adopting, especially experiencing open adoption. If you ever have questions, feel free to contact me. I can tell about our journey that brought us to adoption, our agencies, friends, family and how our two social workers helped us with the ups and downs of adoption and how our agencies brought us to the wonderful blessing of our daughter.

Adoption Haven
A Gift of Hope Adoptions

Adoption is a wonderful part of our lives... see


1 comment:

beagle said...

Good theme for the month of November!