About Us

Thursday, January 24, 2008

scan done now I wait

ahhh, don't you like it when you have to wait for medical test results? The tech told me today it would be 2 business days b4 my scans get to my GI docs office. Ok, so if I don't hear from them by Tuesday, I;ll call them.

that scan reminded me in so many ways all the scans and procedures I had while going through all the infertility diagnostic steps to find out what was wrong with me and even the feeling of laying on the table (no, no stirrups were needed today) full glory hanging out for egg retrievals. Fun. Ask me about that if you want more details.

I got out of the scan in not so much pain, but more dull pain and a mean freaking headache from not eating from 5 am until 2:30 pm . tylenol is my buddy.

Ok a busy weekend ahead. I hope to bring you more of some sweet julia sweetheart pictures.

Like this one:

4 comments:

beagle said...

Waiting stinks, doesn't it?
Hopefuly Julia's cuteness will keep you distracted!

Anonymous said...

e-mail me if you need one of those activity center - round things with the toys all around it....
and a boppy....
Patty

Anonymous said...

She's ADORABLE by the way....
P

Becki said...

Very cute picture :)
Hopefully you'll get good news soon!