About Us

Saturday, January 13, 2007

The weather did not spoil my Birthday

although the weather is nasty outside, freezing rain and sleet, we still managed to spend my birthday today attending the Blues hockey game(dh's gift to me) and then going to the RV show at Americas Center downtown. Yeah, the BLUEs won and the RV show helped us decide what to look for in another camper. I know DH will be browsing the internet for another camper now. LOL

So Thankful also for Shawn Hornbeck and Ben Ownby having been returned to their families alive. MIRACLE DO HAPPEN. They both have a long trial ahead of them, but I hope and pray they will always know they are loved. Let this FREAK that did this kidnapping pay for what he has done. I know we might not know every detail of what he has done or did, I just know he will pay for his crimes. I visited Shawn Hornbecks web page last night and reading the "Welcome Back" posts from everyone really were heart warming. Thankful for those police officers that figured out the truck was possibly the one that was associated with Ben's abduction. It is crazy though to know this was so close to our area. The apartment was only about 4 miles down the highway from my neighborhood. I have been to the business (pizza place) that the Freak worked at and it is hard to believe he had access to so many young teens there too. Sick. I just can't believe he lived a somewhat normal life like he had never done anything. So many thoughts, so many questions, so many prayers for both boys families.

Cheers

No comments: