About Us

Saturday, January 01, 2011

Welcome 2011

I failed at keeping this blog going in 2010, but I made a promise to myself to start a new journey in 2011. I'll keep it here for now until I can create a new blog, but for now, here it goes.


I like some ideas like taking a picture once a day and posting it. 365 in 365, but I just can't promise I'll post one EVERYDAY. Like one of the other bloggers I read, she might take a picture everyday, but only post those once a week. That more suits my style. I like tracking how big Julia is getting so this should be fun.

This past week, we confirmed that Julia will be going to Preschool 3 half days a week starting January 5th. So I will begin our picture taking that day. Oh shoot, why not today, well, none of us have showered. Ok, wait, maybe that would be a great way to start out the New Year, ... hold on. Here she is.

No comments: