About Us

Monday, October 12, 2009

Perfect Moment Monday

I Capture
Perfect Moments.


having had up and down experiences with a few local / national photo studios, I went to Portrait Innovations yesterday (on recommendation from several friends) with my now 2 year old for her 2 year old pictures. This was my perfect day. When I look at this picture, I see a fun, energetic, beautiful child that I love with my deepest core. Perfect Moments are to live for each and every day, not just Mondays. The photographer was so much fun. She kept Julia laughing so much that this was such a wonderful experience and honestly, I got more pictures in this package for less money than those other chain studios. I can't thank her photographer enough.
Enjoy.

5 comments:

Lori Lavender Luz said...

That is precious!

Kudos to you for enjoying picture day. I have not always felt so eager about mine! It really helps to have such a great photographer.

excavator said...

Hi, Tubeless! That's a beautiful photo of your little girl.

I stopped by from Lavender's blog because I saw your title and used to live in St. Louis. That town holds a lot of my nostalgic affection.

Anonymous said...

I love that face! A pure moment.

Thank you for sharing this photo with us. :)

No Minimom said...

Look at those sparkling blue eyes! Just gorgeous. Such a happy little girl!

prashant said...

That town holds a lot of my nostalgic affection. Work From Home