About Us

Friday, November 23, 2007

OMG OMG OMG. The Naked Ovary is back.

YOU MUST GO CHECK THIS OUT..

The Naked Ovary
is back to blogging... (warning to those that are IF and still trying, Baby by adoption mentioned and PREGNANCY mentioned in her blog post).

WOOOHOOOOO. Congrats to The Naked Ovary and her family. She stopped blogging a while back and I missed her posts so much, but she has come back to update us with some THRILLING baby news. WOOOOOHOOOOO
She went through Infertility and then adopted a daughter from China and now this.....

ahhh, this made my day.(or night, if you will)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, her blog looks like it is going to be really interesting and sweet and exciting. I love discovering new blogs to read. Thanks!

petunia said...

OH MY!!!!! I've missed her too....how exciting for them!

Anonymous said...

OMG! I am so excited! I was a daily reader of her blog for years from the time she was going through her infertility treatments through the endless wait for MP. I was also sad when she decided to close her old blog, because I was looking forward to hearing how MP was doing and I love her writing style, too. I will immediately put her back on my blogroll and I'm looking forward to "going through" this pregnancy with her!

Thanks for the heads up! :)

BekkiBoo aka tubelessstl said...

I was so sad to see her stop her blog ( or as I think she went Underground password protected a year ago due to some idiotic "stalker" type cyber posters. Ugh. I hated it. I had emailed her several times to ask for the password to her blog, but never got a response. I understand why to an extent. I really did check her blog link a few times every month just to see if she had posted a quick blurb, but nada. Then Tertia posted her link in the last few days. Oh was I so excited. I really hope Karen @ the Naked ovary resumes some updates on her blog that are public. I would love to keep reading her joyous updates. I bet she has mixed feelings posting this info she did, but what a miracle both babies are.