About Us

Sunday, January 01, 2012

Welcome 2012

Happy New Year everyone. I hope this is a year I can get back to blogging and finding a full time job. LOL

Today we went to the Galleria to shop at Build a Bear for Julia. She got a 40 buck bear buck card for her Birthday and WOW... we never used it. I promised her the other day we would use it and she had a great time today picking out a new bear and one complete outfit to put her in. I'll try and post a picture later of the bear. I know she has enough stuffed animals, but she does always get rid of at least 3 stuffed animals to the one she brings in. That was a promised we made with her over the summer when daddy would do the claw machine at all the stores / restaurants we would go into. She agreed to give up 3 stuffed animals to a charity/child/goodwill in order to bring a new bear in the house. LOL We have kept to that promise for the most part. Tomorrow we will pick out 3 and bag them up for donation.

I have been out of the adoption support group circle for a while and am feeling I am ready to get back to it. No, we are not adopting again, but I am glad to be of support to those that might need it. I just hope I can find time to make it to a meeting soon.

Here are a few pictures from the past few months. Happy New Year. May 2012 be a year of Joy and Happiness for all of us.



No comments: