About Us

Thursday, February 25, 2010

My CVS deals this week


cleaned up at CVS! got a $25 gift card for bringing my 10.00 Rx to them. Then went shopping and got all these items for $39.64(using that $25gc). Plus I got $10 off my next visit (from a pepsi raincheck I had the manager do last month) and 2.00 ECB's for next trip too! WOOOOHOOOOO

I had a raincheck for 10 off 20.00 or more in pepsi products plus it stated (thanks to the manager) that I could get 10.00 in Extra Care Bucks to use from that rain check!

-Wonder bread (fresh date) was marked down to 1.70 from 2.49!
-Puffs were .88 each plus I had a coupon for .75 off 3!
-cvs ziploc freezer bags were 2.19 marked down .60 (i was out at home so I had to buy some to store my hamburger deal i scored at schnucks last night
-CHOCOLATE Cheerios (FINALLY FOUND THEM CHEAP!) were marked down to 1.99. I had a
coupon for 1.00 !! 99 cents for CHEERIOS, are you kidding me? YEAH!
-Tide w/bleach alt. 10.99 with 2 ECB's plus I had a coupon for .35 off!! (this is way cheaper than Target, even with target coupons I had).
-BOGO free CVS Vitamins (see pic!!!) way cheaper than natures bounty even with coupon)
-Two bags of CVS Gold EM of dumdum suckers .99 each then I had a 1.00 off CVS coupon!
-Lorel' Lip shimmer (should be 5.00 but rang up for 8.49. I had a MFC for 1.00 off. I am taking it back to make sure i got the right one for 5.00 sale and then having them reimburse me if so. If not, still a great deal and a pretty shade of coffee for me! cuz i am worth it!
-I also had a 5 off 15 from CVS
- I used my 4.00 off from recyclebank!!!!
-I had another 4.00 off from cvs and also some other

No comments: