About Us

Thursday, January 06, 2005

are you fit for an update?

I don't blog as much as I want to....

my car is still kaput.... my body is playing finderd keepers or loosers with AF... I guess today is CD1???? well, we will call it Friday the 7th as CD1... YEAH...

IVF consult is January 27th and man that is only 20 days away starting tomorrow AM.

sewer line repair contract is 10600.

watching JackAss on MTV and am loving it. LOL

kathyt is at home on rest with her twin boys due in a few weeks.. she needs another 3-4 weeks gestation to be in great shape... I feel for her.

I can't wait to be a mommy and have her around for support too.

I have so much on my mind that I can't keep u pwith it all. I am so tired... so signing off and heading to bed...

oh the cramps.


CD1 is tomorrow... yuck.. 4 tylenol is not even touching these cramps. yick

dreaming hanna sleeps next to me in bed. sweet.


No comments: